Greg Sisson's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Get FREE Bi-Weekly Video Email Real Estate Market Updates

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Myrtle Beach Real Estate Market Update Fall 2013



Welcome back to my blog; thanks for joining me! Today I wanted to talk about what’s going on in our market and what we can expect to see in the future.

Now I can’t predict the future, but I do have some information that could shed light on what’s to come. Just last week I got back from a real estate conference in Miami Beach.

South Florida has one of the hottest markets in the country right now. They have virtually no inventory. Properties sell almost immediately with multiple offers. This is great news for our market! Why?

I’ve found that we typically trail the South Florida market by about 18 months. In 2003 and 2004, their market began to heat up. In 2005 and 2006, we can began to heat up. 

While we might not see the international buyers that Miami does, I am encouraged by its active market!

Right now we have a low inventory, but the Wall Street Journal recently published an article stating 9 of the top 30 national markets have seen an increase in inventory. That means more competition if you’re selling.

If you want to know how much your home is worth in today’s market, give me a call!

1 comments:

cadenjacoby said...

Thanks a ton for sharing these updates regarding investment in real estate. My dad always invests his money in real estate. He just bought a luxury condo in Dove mountain. Now he’s planning to buy a commercial property too.

Post a Comment